Boone 7 Disc is our lightest, fastest cyclocross bike. It charges over barriers, through mud and sand pits, and can handle a heavy dose of beer spray from its top spot on the podium. This is our highest-end cyclocross build, with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, hydraulic disc brakes for all-condition stopping power, and a race-ready 1x11 drivetrain.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready Disc, 12mm thru axle
- Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- SRAM Force 1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force 1, medium cage
- SRAM Force 1, 40T
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM PG-1170, 11-32, 11 speed
- SRAM PC-1170
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- SRAM Force flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 7.81 kg / 17.21 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
157.0 - 164.0 cm
61.8" - 64.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
63.8" - 66.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
65.7" - 68.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
68.1" - 70.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
70.5" - 73.2"
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||ASeat tube||BSeat tube angle||CHead tube length||DHead angle||EEffective top tube||GBottom bracket drop||HChainstay length||IOffset||JTrail||KWheelbase||LStandover||MFrame reach||NFrame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|