Madone SLR 6 Disc Women's brings the ultimate race bike platform to the next level of performance with road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, a slider on the top tube that allows you to fine-tune the amount of compliance in your frame. Race-worthy parts and wheels, touchpoints that can provide a better fit and feel to women, and our lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame make it the right choice for anyone who wants to add more trophies and medals to their collection.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, hidden cable routing, flat mount disc brake, 12mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Aeolus Comp Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Elite, titanium rails
- Madone carbon seatpost, 25mm offset w/integrated light mount
- Madone specific adjustable aero VR-CF, internal cable routing
- Bontrager tape
- Madone specific internal cable routing
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- 54cm - 8.25 kg / 18.18 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
157.0 - 164.0 cm
61.8" - 64.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
63.8" - 66.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
65.7" - 68.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
68.1" - 70.9"
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||ASeat tube||BSeat tube angle||CHead tube length||DHead angle||EEffective top tube||GBottom bracket drop||HChainstay length||IOffset||JTrail||KWheelbase||LStandover||MFrame reach||NFrame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|